What are cookies?
Cookies are data storage and retrieval devices that are installed on the user’s device in order to store information and retrieve the information stored while browsing our website. In general, these technologies can be used for very diverse purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or personalizing the way content is displayed. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
What type of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Essential technical cookies and personalization cookies: These are the cookies necessary to manage navigation within the web or to keep the user connected. Likewise, they allow information to be remembered so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users (language of the website, number of results in a search, etc.).
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow us to monitor and analyze users through our website, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data used by web users.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile of the user to show advertising based on it.
On the other hand, cookies can be their own or from third parties:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by P4Q Electronics S.L., and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by P4Q Electronics S.L., but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies, such as, for example, cookies. Google Analytics cookies.
Finally, cookies can be session or persistent:
- Session Cookies: These are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion, and subsequently disappear when leaving our website.
- Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from minutes to several years.
How can you configure cookies?
Technical and personalization cookies are installed on the user’s device when accessing the web page, because they are necessary cookies for its proper functioning. The user cannot deactivate this type of cookies.
P4Q Electronics S.L. offers the user the possibility of managing analytical cookies through its cookie banner at the beginning of our website. The installation of analytical and advertising cookies will only be carried out if the user expressly accepts the installation.
In this sense, in the cookie banner of our website you can accept the installation of all cookies, deny the installation of analytical and advertising cookies; or manage cookies to accept, specifically, the cookies that you allow their installation.
What specific cookies does this website use?
You can find the specific information of each cookie used by this website in the preferences manager of our cookie banner.
How can you set preferences in your browser?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your terminal by configuring the options of your internet browser. In the event that you block them, certain services that require your use may not be available to you. Below, we offer you links where you will find information on how you can manage cookies in the main browsers:
Safari for iOS (iPhone, iPad)