Qassay will showcase its innovative lateral flow readers at AACC 2023 in Anaheim, California
Qassay, a company focused on developing lateral flow readers to support assay development partners and lateral flow test strip manufacturers, has announced its participation in the AACC 2023 trade fair in Anaheim, Los Angeles from July 25th to July 27th. The event will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center, and Qassay will be showcasing its innovative devices at the booth 2047.
According to Gorka Alapont, Business Developer at P4Q Health, Qassay’s parent company, the USA is set to become the main market for the company this year. Attending the AACC trade fair will be an excellent opportunity for Qassay to showcase its products and solutions to potential clients and explore the ecosystem of innovative companies in the healthcare sector.
Qassay’s mission is to universalize rapid testing, and the company has developed innovative technology to enable both qualitative and quantitative diagnostics to be done at home. The Qassay Lateral Flow Readers offer several key benefits, including:
- Exceptional sensitivity for detecting even low levels of analytes
- User-friendly proprietary analysis software and tools that use cloud-based machine learning and analytics to quantify test results
- Rapid read time of just 5 seconds
- Wide dynamic range that covers a broad spectrum of analyte concentrations and allows for identification of assay hook effects
- Full access to raw data, including test strip images and CSV/Excel files, to support data analysis and research requirements.
If you want to learn more about Qassay’s most innovative device and its features, contact us!
The AACC event is expected to be a massive gathering of industry professionals, with over 300 expert speakers, 250 educational sessions, and more than 200 product categories. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest advances in medical technology and network with other professionals in the field.