Information about the data controller
We inform you that the data controller of the personal data you provide us will be P4Q HEALTH S.L.U, an entity located at Calle Nuestra Señora de la guia, 19, Alonsotegi, 48810, Bizkaia (Spain), and with C.I.F. B67665364.
For any matter related to the protection of personal data, you can contact us at the following address email@example.com.
The data we process at P4Q HEALTH S.L.U. has been obtained from you, through:
– Communications with us through our contact channels, such as online forms, email, or phone calls.
– Registration as a user on our website or application, providing personal information to create an account.
Type of data processed
We collect and process the following categories of personal data:
– Identification and Contact Data: This includes your name, surname, email address, and country of residence.
– Codes and Identification Keys as a user.
– Internet Browsing Data: We collect information about your use of our platform, including the IP address, pages visited within the platform, and other online browsing activities. In turn, we perform statistical analysis of the system use through Google Analytics.
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
– Manage and process your registration as a QASSAY user.
– Obtain statistical data on access, download, and use of platform content.
– Process and manage the contracting and billing of products or services.
– Attend to information requests, suggestions, complaints, or claims.
– In cases where you have given your consent, manage and disseminate activities and events organized by P4Q HEALTH S.L.U, as well as send commercial and advertising communications by various means, including email, or manage your subscription to our “newsletter” service.
– Provide and improve our products and services, which includes updating, protecting, and troubleshooting, as well as providing technical support. This also includes sharing data when necessary to provide the service or carry out the transactions you request.
– Improve and develop our products.
– Communicate with you to inform you about changes or improvements in our services.
The processing of your personal data is based on the following legal bases:
– Your consent is given at the time of collecting your personal data.
– The relationship established with us in cases of contracting products and services.
– Our legitimate interest is for certain purposes, such as improving our products.
Communication of data
We inform you that your personal data may be communicated to the following third parties:
– Organizations, Authorities, and Public Administrations to which, if applicable, P4Q HEALTH S.L.U. has a legal obligation to communicate your data.
– Entities of the GRUPO P4Q business group in which P4Q HEALTH S.L.U. is integrated.
– Third-party entities that provide services to P4Q HEALTH S.L.U. as Data Processors, some of which may be located outside the European Economic Area, so your data could be subject to international data transfer, subject to applicable legal guarantees.
In general, your personal data will be kept as long as they are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or until you revoke your consent or request their deletion, as well as the additional time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that P4Q HEALTH S.L.U. must fulfill.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
– Access to your data.
– Rectification or deletion of your data.
– Limitation of data processing.
– Data portability.
– Opposition to data processing.
You can exercise these rights and withdraw your consent at any time. To exercise any of these rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent Control Authority, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency in Spain, especially when you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights.
P4Q HEALTH S.L.U. will treat your data in absolute confidentiality and keep the required duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations.
P4Q HEALTH S.L.U. has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of the application, and the nature, scope, context, and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of individuals, in compliance with art. 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation.
– Essential technical and personalization cookies: They are necessary for browsing and cannot be deactivated.
– Analytical cookies: They are used for website improvement and are only installed with the user’s consent.
– Advertising cookies: They store information about browsing behavior and are activated only if the user allows it.
Cookies can be proprietary or third-party:
– Proprietary cookies: Sent from a domain managed by P4Q HEALTH S.L.U. and used to provide the service requested by the user.
– Third-party cookies: Sent from a domain not managed by P4Q HEALTH S.L.U., such as Google Analytics, to collect data through cookies.
Additionally, cookies can be session or persistent:
– Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to keep information necessary for the provision of the service and disappear when leaving the site.
– Persistent cookies: Store data on the user’s device for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can range from minutes to several years.
You can manage cookie settings through the cookie banner on our website. Technical and personalization cookies are automatic and cannot be deactivated. Analytical and advertising cookies are only installed with your consent.
For more details on the cookies used and how to configure them in your browser, refer to our cookie management resources in major browsers. Read more here, about cookies.
Changes in Policy