Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), and with the rest of the applicable legislation on the matter, we inform you that the personal data you provide us will be processed by P4Q Electronics S.L., with NIF B-95019212, and with registered office at Calle Nuestra Señora de la Guía, No 19 – Arbuio – Alonsotegi, 48810.
For what purpose and basis of legitimacy do we treat your data?
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Contact: The purpose of the treatment is the management and response to requests made through the contact area of our website. Said treatment is legitimized based on the express consent you give when sending your request (art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
- Budget request: The purpose of the treatment is the management and response to budget requests made through our website. Said treatment is legitimized based on the need for treatment to apply pre-contractual measures at your request (art. 6.1 b) RGPD).
- Commercial communications: P4Q Electronics S.L. sometimes it sends commercial communications about its products and services. Said communications are based on the legitimacy of the express consent (art. 6.1 a) RGPD) in the case of those interested parties who are not clients of P4Q Electronics S.L., and the legitimate interest (art. 6.1 f) RGPD) in the case of the clients of P4Q Electronics S.L.
- Potential clients: P4Q Electronics S.L. may treat your identification and professional contact data, in order to maintain relationships of any kind, and to inform you about products or P4Q Electronics S.L. services, at your request or with your consent. Said treatment is legitimized by your express consent (art. 6.1 a) RGPD) and by the legitimate interest (art. 6.1 f) RGPD) that binds the parties, in relation to art. 19 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Clients: P4Q Electronics S.L. treats the data of its clients in order to manage the contractual relationship that binds the parties. Said treatment is legitimized based on the execution of a contract (art. 6.1 b) RGPD) and compliance with legal obligations (art. 6.1 c) RGPD).
- Suppliers: P4Q Electronics S.L. treats the data of its suppliers in order to manage the contractual relationship that binds the parties. Said treatment is legitimized based on the execution of a contract (art. 6.1 b) RGPD) and compliance with legal obligations (art. 6.1 c) RGPD).
- Job candidates: In the event that you have submitted your resume to enter our selection processes, P4Q Electronics S.L. will process the data for this sole purpose. Said treatment is legitimized based on the express consent given by the candidate when sending their CV (art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
- Exercise of rights and privacy management: P4Q Electronics S.L. may process your data in order to manage your requests to exercise your rights in terms of data protection, or any other purpose necessary to comply with the personal data protection regulations. Said treatment is legitimized based on compliance with a legal obligation (art. 6.1 c) RGPD).
- Complaint channel: P4Q Electronics S.L. may process your data in order to manage the corporate complaints channel. Said treatment is legitimized based on legitimate interest (art. 6.1 f) RGPD), and compliance with legal obligations (art. 6.1 c) RGPD).
To whom will we communicate your personal data?
P4Q Electronics S.L. It will only communicate your personal data to those third parties, organizations and public institutions of the General State Administration, of the Autonomous and Local Administrations, including the jurisdictional bodies to which it is legally obliged to provide them.
In the case of customers and suppliers, the data may be communicated to banking entities for the management of collections and payments derived from our contractual relationship.
On the other hand, P4Q Electronics S.L. has external providers, such as computer hosting services, consultancies, agencies and the like, who will process your data following the documented instructions of P4Q Electronics S.L., and only for the purpose for which they were collected. In this sense, P4Q Electronics S.L. has signed the relevant personal data processing agreements with said providers.
How long will we keep your data?
Depending on the purpose for which we process your data, the retention period may vary:
- Contact, budget request and potential clients: In the event that you contact P4Q Electronics S.L. to request information/budget, your data will be kept for a period of two years from the last communication made by the user, said computation being renewed with each new contact or relationship made by the user.
- Commercial communications: In the event that you are not a client of P4Q Electronics S.L., your data will be processed for this purpose until you withdraw your consent or oppose the receipt of commercial communications by P4Q Electronics S.L. If you are a client, your data will continue to be kept for the purpose of managing our contractual relationship, but commercial communications will not be sent to you from the moment you object to such sending.
- Customers and suppliers: The personal data of our customers and suppliers will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship remains in force and, subsequently, until the prescription of possible legal responsibilities duly blocked.
- Job candidates: The curricular data and any others that you have provided to form part of our personnel selection processes will be kept for a period of two years from the completion of the selection process. If P4Q Electronics S.L. considers that your CV may be of interest for future selection processes, it will ask the candidate to update their CV.
- Exercise of rights and privacy management: In the event that you have exercised your data protection rights, or we need to process your data in compliance with legal obligations established by data protection regulations, your data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with our obligations and, subsequently, until the time of prescription of possible legal actions duly blocked.
- Complaints channel: The personal data contained in the complaints that we may receive through our complaints channel, will be kept for the time necessary to manage the procedure and, subsequently, until the prescription of legal responsibilities duly blocked.
What security measures will be applied to your personal data?
P4Q Electronics S.L. has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, as well as like the risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, in compliance with art. 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection. Specifically, P4Q Electronics S.L. It has been based on compliance with the requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Standard on Information Security Management Systems.
How can you exercise your rights in relation to your personal data?
In case you want to revoke the consents granted, as well as exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation, portability and your right not to be the subject of automated decisions, including profiling, you can contact us by written request to our head office is located at Carretera Bilbao-Balmaseda, Km. 9, Elkartegi de Alonsotegi, Mod. 27, 48810, Alonsotegi; or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Said request must include the name and surname of the interested party, a copy of their national identity document, passport or other valid identification document and, where appropriate, of their representative, as well as a title accrediting the representation, address for notification purposes, and specification of the object of the request.
Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you deem it appropriate.
The user undertakes to inform P4Q Electronics S.L. of any modification suffered by the information provided. In order to make such communication, you can go to the email account email@example.com.